Sunday, February 19, 2012

Do Not Break the Rings: Married Couples Meetings

Every First Wednesday of the month, 7:30-8:30 PM at Scanlan Hall

We discuss together the challenges of married life.

Examples: differences, anger, pride, he/she never says sorry, difficulties sometimes in communication, remaining in love, sharing the truth, he/she hides things, I do not know what I can do more to please him/her, the uses of words that offend, he/she does not yet understand me, enough I cannot take it anymore, I am separated, I do not know if he/she still loves me, he/she does not live his/her faith and wants me to convert,  relation with in laws, what to do more for the children, my children ceased to go to Church, my children lost their faith… (Many other issue can come during the meetings).

The most important in these meetings is to build what God wants us to be as couples.

How I can be a better husband/wife?

How I can be a better Father/Mother?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment